Burlesque Avant-Garde, Pre-Halloween Show
October 21st-22nd @9Pm
The Gleason Room, at The Fillmore, 1700 Washington Avenue,
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Box Office: 305-673-7300
Miami Beach Residents, get 30% off with
Prepare to seduce your inner darkness as Erika Moon Productions whisks you away to a world of shadows and desires. This one night Burlesque Avant-Garde production will chill and excite by bringing you the alluring dark side of sophisticated burlesque.
- This exclusive cast will present a powerful, glamorous, and mystical fantasy to Miami Beach in a way no one has before.
- The Pre-Halloween event will feature edgy, jaw dropping acts while tempting the audience with dazzling attire and amazing performers.
- Don’t miss out on a chance to test drive your own Halloween costumes at this spectacular show that will have you strutting on the edge of desire and danger.
- Burlesque Avant-Garde is an out of the box performance for Erika Moon Productions who is the groundbreaking producer of the Classic Burlesque Magnifique, Cabaret Follies, and Viva Paris International Show in South Florida. Burlesque Avant-Garde is a step from the “burlesque norm” of glittering glamour and an indulgence of the shadowy world that will drive the audience wild.As the opening show of the 2016-2017 Erika Moon Season, it will leave everyone begging for more.
- Featured at The Gleason Room-Backstage at the Fillmore Miami Beach. It is the perfect venue for that intimate cabaret atmosphere with seating up to 200 patrons. Join us for your date night or group night out. We’re ready to embrace the darkness, are you?
“Take the night to the next level by coming dressed up for our Dark Desires Halloween Costume Contest. Enter before the show and two lucky guest will be crowned during intermission as our black diamond and crystal contestants walking away with wardrobe and ticket packages.”
Special Thank you for our Official sponsor: The city of Miami Beach
With the support of the City of Miami Beach Cultural Affairs Program, Cultural Arts Council, and the Miami Beach Mayor and City Commissioners