- 1. What Information Do We Collect?
We and any third party we engage for the purpose of administering, operating, hosting, configuring, designing, maintaining and providing internal support for our Website and Content (collectively, the “operational service providers”) collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you visit our Website. We only collect Personal Information from you when you submit it to us or provide it to us, such as when you email us. We use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information you provide in connection with your use of our Website by which you can be personally identified. Personal Information may include such things as your name, street address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and any other information which might reasonably be used to identify you. Unless you voluntarily provide or send us Personal Information, we will always ask you to submit or provide it to us before collecting your Personal Information. If you provide or submit your Personal Information to us we will always give you the right to review, update and/or delete your Personal Information, subject to our obligations to comply with legal, regulatory, internal audit and record-keeping requirements.
- 2. How Do We Use Your Information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- Improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- Improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website features;
- Send periodic communications (such as to respond to inquiries, requests or to provide you with news or other updates).
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- 3. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We maintain commercially reasonable standards of security and confidentiality. We also try to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Website and the Content on our Website. However, the Internet and communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within our Website.
- 4. Do We Disclose Any Information to Third Parties?
We do not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated entities. We will always let you know if we intend to provide any of your Personal Information to an unaffiliated third party and we will ask you to consent (“opt-in”) whenever we intend to do so. We always have the right to disclose your Personal Information to our operational service providers. We always request that our operational service providers protect your privacy and not disclose your Personal Information to third party marketers that are not associated with our Website, nor are they permitted to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes. We also reserve the right to make your Personal Information available:
- When we are compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
- If we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, property, interests or rights of us or others;
- In order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests;
- In a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination.
We reserve the right to disclose your non-personally identifiable visitor information to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- 5. Third Party Links
- 6. Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We do not solicit any Personal Information from children. If you are under 18, you are not authorized to use our Website without express permission from your parent or legal guardian. Parents and legal guardians should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
- 10. Contact Us